Your Price: $1,300.00
Savings: $1,000.00 (43%)
To bid on this item simply call 877-825-3337 during the auction starting Friday morning December 7th at 7a/ 6a ct
Dissolved minerals in the hard water that enters your house form scale that makes water heaters and other water-using appliances work harder than necessary. From spending too much on laundry detergents and softening agents to constantly battling dry skin and dull, lifeless hair, you need the Culligan medallist series Water softener to deliver soft Culligan water throughout the entire house.
Enjoy silky, shiny hair and cleaner, smoother skin. Your baths and showers are a pleasure–the water actually feels better on your skin, and soap rinses right off, leaving you cleaner. Your clothes, sheets and bedding feel good too. laundry detergent residue rinses clean from your laundry, leaving them soft and smooth against your skin.
Your certificate includes the softener and three hours of installation. Average installation time is 3 hours. Additional installation time or materials negotiated with Culligan Water of Escanaba and Iron Mountain and homeowner.
Exclusive Culligan Medallist Series Design and Technology
• the cul-Flo-Valv® allows you to bypass the system for uses not requiring softened water—such as watering the lawn.
• the culligan meter option monitors daily water use and activates regeneration only when needed, saving you salt and water.
• exclusive, non-corrosive 5-cycle motorized control valve directs water flow during service and regeneration cycles.
• cullex® resin provides maximum water softening capacity, stability, long life and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
• High grade quartz underbedding evenly distributes water to maximize flow rates.
• the low voltage, fully programmable accusoft® microprocessor offers easy data entry performance
options that can be set at the touch of a button, to meet individual needs. all programming is safe
from most power interruptions and surges.
• the guest-cycleTM recharge feature provides an extra supply of conditioned water when there are
more people than normal in the home.
• the sturdy, filament-wound exterior, and smooth, non-permeable inner tank and shell is listed with
the national sanitation Foundation.
• a dubl-safe brine refill control provides assured shut-off and corrosion-proof components for longer life. System Protection
• a non-corrosive brine plate assists in dissolving salt and protects the system from salt impurities.
Minimum Bid $1100.00
No cash back. No cash value. No credit given.Expires 90 days from date printed.
Share this Item